top of page
Holiday Destination

Book for a chance to win tickets

As a thank you to all of our couples for making us Alaska's #1 wedding company, every year we will give away two free round trip tickets to Hawaii!


You will be automatically entered to our yearly drawing held at the end of September when you book any services totaling  over $700


Tickets must be redeemed within 2 years of the day the winners are announced.  Tickets can't be traded for cash value.  907 Entertainment is responsible for Flight expenses and winners are responsible for lodging, food and transportation expenses.

bottom of page